RESILIENT PRAYER


RESILIENT PRAYER

Little prayers I’ve been collecting that work for me.

Perfect Job (St. Joseph)

“Blessed St. Joseph, patron of all working people. Obtain for me the grace of labour in a spirit of thankfulness and joy, ever mindful of all the gifts I have received. Permit me to work in peace, patience and moderation. Glorious St. Jospeh may my labours be all for your holy example in life and death. Amen.” – Source: Original Botanica

Perfect Health (Asclepius, St. Rocco)

“Great Asclepius, skilled to heal mankind, all-ruling Paen and physician kind. Whose arts medicinal can alone assuage. Diseases dire, and stop their dreadful rage. Strong lenient God, regard my suppliant prayer. Bring gentle health, adorned with lovely hair. Convey the means of mitigating pain, and raging deadly pestilence restrain. O power all-flourishing abundant, bright Apollo’s honoured offspring, God of Light. Husband of blameless health, the constant foe of dread disease the minister of woe. Come blessed saviour and my health defend and to my life afford a prosperous end!” – Source: Sphere & Sundry

“O great St. Rocco, deliver us, we beseech you from contagious diseases, and the contagion of sin. Obtain for us a purity of heart which will assist us to make good use of health, and to bear suffering with patience. Teach us to follow your example in the practice of penance and charity. So that we may one day enjoy the happiness of being with Christ. Amen.”

Universal Prayer

“Aham Prema” (I am divine love)

Finances Prayer (Jupiter)

“Oh, Father Jove, All Good and All Powerful, please rescue me from my own lack of wisdom. Guide me in the ways of financial success. Bless me and increase our holdings in the world. By your name I call Libertas to free me from servitude, Victoria to win against distraction, Concordia to kindly assist and Abundantia that we be wealthy in and out. IOVIS OPTIMUS MAXIMUS HO!” – Source: Jason Miller

Ancestors Prayer (Hermanubis & Isis)

“Hail Hermanubis! Come to me! Hermanubis, bring in a table for the Gods and Goddesses. Let them sit. Let them eat bread and drink wine. Recive my offering of words and praise. For I am Isis the wise, the sayings of whose mouth shall come to pass.”- Source: Gordon White

Candlemas

“May all beings have happiness. And the cause of happiness. May all beings be free from suffering and the cause of suffering. May all beings never be separated from the happiness that knows no suffering. May all beings live in equanimity, free from attachment and aversion.”

Peace/Gardening

“In my garden I will grow an Eden”

Confidence (High John The Conqueror)

“John over John”

All-Purpose Prayer (Jabez)

“Oh that Thou wouldst bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that Thou wouldst keep me from evil that it may not grieve me. Amen.”

From the Psalter of the Venerable Bede

“But you Lord are a shield around me. My glory and the lifter up of my head. Arise Lord, make me safe. My God.”

St. Expedite Prayers

“Saint Expedito, I have faith. I call forth the Power and the presence of you St. Expedite in my time of trouble in finances and career and body beauty. I offer you my body, heart, mind and soul upon your altar of light. I have faith and trust and compelte confidence that you will be my strength in this time of need. Quickly come to my assistance. Bring to me my wish today, find a way. My need is urgent. Be my light and Guide in this situation so that I may live with peace, love, prosperity and abundance and in the Praise of God. I will praise your name and give thanks with wine, oil, candle, incense, prayer, water, flowers and cake. Praise God. Hodie Hodie Hodie. You are great, Amen.”

“I call forth the Power and the presence of San Expedito in my time of need. I have faith and trust and complete confidence that you will be my strength in this time of need. Quicly come to my assistance. Bring to me my need urgently. Be my Light and Guide in this situation so that I may live with peace, love, prosperity and abundance and in the Praise of God, Amen.”

Protection Prayers (Hecate)

“Luminous Hecate, goddess of Magic and Mothers, light of my soul’s path. Hekas Hekas este bebeloi! Gyrum carpo! I come to you for aid Hecate, Ereshkigal, mistress of the threshold. Accept this offering of words and writing of my love and bless this house and woman. IO APOX IAS IO HO!”

“Hail to you Hecate, Keyholder of the world! Oh Erishkigal, your secret name, Hecate! I call thee. Take mercy upon me goddess. Guide out attackers. Guard against bad spirits. Attend me. Heal harm done. Lead me on paths of plenty. Protect! I call your name. Come forth and protect this woman. By your power, spin the tide in my favour. By your will be done!” - Source: Jason Miller

 Our Father

“Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.”

Hail Mary

“Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.”

Glory Be

“Glory be to the father, and to the Child, and to the Holy Mother, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen”

Photo by ddp-J via Unsplash

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts