Shopfronts and Living Rooms

Photo by Rob Wingate on Unsplash
Magic! Magical herbology, herb magic, herbal medicine, folkhealing, root medicine and healing – the crafts I’ve been learning goes by many green-fingered nature names. I am in it and of it, I am a part.

And I am also a good Coach: of all things resilience, practising and sharing therapies for wellbeing.

I see both views, both landscapes from my shopwindow, both vistas from my living room. Magic and Coaching are my ‘home fronts’ in this mind-war. Revolution from my lounge. Domestic resistance.

I realise now over my lockdown blogging journey that I do not have to choose, that I can be both. Magic AND Coaching. This combination of two worlds is my power, my personal magic, a healing lamp lit from deep inside. 

A new goal, bring both healing modalities entwined as One. Resilience and Magic. Resilience Magic

Photo by Joshua Newton on Unsplash

Just write. Thousands of new words by Yule and Winter Solstice. Who knows what they might bring if I step into the flame, take that leap of faith? Oh my loves what magic we could make if we galvanized.

Resilience Magic - it’s in the air. I’m full of its fire. Can’t you feel it? 💪🙏🏻✨

I’ll leave you with this poem from Toni Spencer, Galvanize. Get off our arses, realise our vastness!

“The time has come
to galvanize those heaving sighs from
fraught days and spiritual malaise. From
miles and miles spent in supermarket aisles
overwhelmed by choices to the point where
we lose our voices and so silently
we loosen our ties to life.
“Oh my loves what magic we could make if we
galvanized. Realized beyond fantasized futures, the
power of our presence”
Yes. The time has come, to get together.
To claim the prize of a collective awakening:
Get off our arses. Realize our vastness and
put it to work: Stopping the shopping and stepping out in the
streets. Shop fronts. Fields.
Boardrooms. Classrooms. Living rooms.
It’s time to galvanize. To alchemize a fullness of voice.
A radical choice. To speak up for what we know
to be true.”

Comments

Popular Posts