Black Rose’s Healing Recipe

Photo by AmiraliMirhashemian via Unsplash

Here’s what I’ve been mixing and making, try them at home:

1.       Holy Rosie!: Rosemary and Rose

2.       Buzz-Off: Citronella and Peppermint

3.       Bath of God: Cedar, Lavandin and Basil

4.       Forest Keeper: Patchouli, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Myrtle and Marjoram

5.       Zesty Focus: Lime and Wintergreen

6.       Protect My House: Rosemary and St. John’s Wort

7.       Plague Go-Away: Rosemary, Citronella, Sage and Lavender

8.       Clean Spirits: Tea Tree and Eucalyptus

9.       Vampire Slayer: Rose, Rosemary and Orange

10.   Cut & Clear Ties: Lime and Eucalyptus

11.   Peace-out: Rosemary, Basil and Lavender

12.   Sunshine: Orange, St. John’s Wort and Calendula

13.   Gin-O-Clock: Juniper and Olive Oil

14.   Open Highway: Sage, Peppermint and Citronella

15.   Angel Song: Frankincense, Cinnamon and Ginger

16.   Goddess: Rose, Lavender and Cinnamon

17.   Sea Rose: Juniper, Rosemary and Sea Salt

18.   Uncrossed: Frankincense and Dragon’s Blood

19.   You Are Loved: Frankincense, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Clove, Blackpepper and Cedar

20.   Sexy Thang: Patchouli, Rose and Cinnamon

21.   Unblock & Defend: Cedar, Rosemary and Cedar

22.   Work-From-Home Well: Agrimony, Salt and Olive Oil

23.   Black Rose’s Special Oil: Rose, Frankincense and Black Pepper

Black Rose's Magical Oils

My practice mixes Folk Catholicism (Saints, Prayer and Psalms) with Rootwork and Herbalism.

Representative of this integration, I’ve recently received a new small batch of oils from Original Botanica and the Plant Magic collection (book, candles and dried herbs) from Treadwells.

So through September I’ll be working with 1) Protection Oil 2) St. Martha Bath & Floor Wash 3) Uncrossing Oil 4) Dragon’s Blood and 5) High John the Conqueror (always my fave go-to!) – all from Original Products Botanica - in my rituals and spiritual practice. Uncrossing, well it uncrosses. High John is for gaining the strength and confidence to overcome. Dragon’s Blood is also a strong uncrosser and gives oompth and power. St. Martha and Martha the Dominator for resolve and faith.

My oils and healing tech

I’m also reading Christina Oakley Harrington’s wonderful Plant Magic book and applying these 12 European tradition magical herbs (dried) in baths and washes: 1) Periwinkle 2) Fever Few 3) Herb Robert 4) Mugwort 5) Elder Flower 6) Hawthorn Berries 7) Vervain 8) Motherwort 9) St. John’s Wort 10) Mistletoe 11) Juniper Berries and 12) Borage. More on my practice and results in a future post.

Plant Magic, Oils, Writing Magic and Soul Care

So that’s wrapping up August and this crazy corona Summer. What helps me here, to be resilient, is my: Conjure, Folk Catholicism and Coaching. With the magical Protection Oil I am guarded and evil is kept away from my home and family. This is my protective magic, my light, my spiritual talisman warding off malevolence and all negativity. I imbue the oils with prayer and intention to help me soothe, maintain good health, bring success, give out love, receive money and bless my people.

I intend that my family may receive nourishment, love, peace, health, joy and abundance. I intend that by the shield of my spirit and the saints, that evil and disease is warded off, we are defended. I intend that we remain cleansed and healed and that all negativity and dangers be banished. I intend we break-through as a family all blocks, protected together by our fiery wall of bright burning love for one another. Our roads are open, we are unblocked, barriers are removed, we’ve fire in the belly to do what we need to do.

And for all you out there too, reading this blog, I intend this for you. I intend that you too are balanced, family-first, can maintain a steady career and work in these troubled times so as to provide and find focus. I intend that you may increase your own spirituality with commitment, practice, study, belief and self discipline. I intend that you too may do what you need to do successfully to take care of your family and home. I intend that you too find purpose, faith, focus, family, good work, safe homes, stability and are rooted in love. I intend that your soul soars joyfully, that you make the most out of your amazing natural gifts and talents on this earth and at this time. I intend that you remain optimistic for remainder of 2020 and the rest of the decade. I hope all the best for you. I hope you find flow, imagination, leadership, wisdom, light, power, beauty and truth. I hope your spirit is unquenchable and that you contribute as a catalyst of good change for the world. I hope you bloom like a rose. I hope you find illumination in the darkness. Keep reading and studying and practicing. Books, books, books!

Current reading vibes

I hope you plunge into depths of the abyss only to rise phoenix-like again to the heavens, radiating full of bright blessings. I hope you live and love, create and find your own resilience magic to be reborn from dark dark nights. I hope you come through these emergency times stronger and healed. I hope you craft your own rescue plan for your own immunity with your own recipes, remedies, and rituals. I know you will overcome the darkness plaguing the world, that you will take rest when you need it and find solace in any pain bared. In the planet’s hour of need, I know you will stand tall and gloriously like a cathedral, like a mighty ancient oak.

Let us all care for each other and in so re-order our world. Let us all doctor our souls and nurse our spirits back to health. Be the healing angel on the road ahead, be a force to be reckoned with. Live a magical life, with soul. Re-enchant this world with imagination, ritual, care, faith, meaning and magic. This is my song to you for this century, my spell, my prayer. Find peace. Optimism is the best remedy. The world is full of magic things if we open our eyes and sense, and you are blessed. 

Let these rituals be your guide to support your everyday resilience. Be a badass rose – thorns and petals. Let this be your medicine, let these be your roots to plant resilience in the soil and SOUL of your life. Write for therapy. Create botanica for health and spirit. Pray to the saints. Be Magic. These are your resilience rituals. Black Rose say's it's a recipe to heal, heal, heal.

Photo by Kelly Sikkema via Unsplash







Comments

  1. Beautiful intentions! Deep Gratitude and Bright Blessings to you as well <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts