SIGHT IN MY FEET

 



Going headless means getting rid of the ego. At Midsummer last month, I lost my head and let my ego roll off my shoulders like St. John. With thanks to the four directions and my holdy guardian angel, I took the headless rite and yielded to the rising light within.

“He must increase, but I must decrease.”

On the feast day of St. John, the Baptist right after the summer solstice, under Orion, I descended and found the sight in my feet. I existed through the whole cosmos, outside of time and space. I let the ego go and refound my soul and spirit. Bornless means headless – without head or ego. A baptism of losing one’s material identity and trusting God the Divine. Bending into the Light.

Why do we fall? To get back up again, with angelic wings.

Try The Headless Rite yourself. I used the version in Gordon White's Chaos Protocols. Jason Miller also has one in his Sorcerer's Secrets Strategy book. Triple Snake also has a good audio recording of it in old Greek. It's a way of invoking the 'Angel of God' in a non-Churchy way, one that the Greek Magical Papyri used when reciting ritual spells and prayers to Osiris from Ancient Egypt. Hecate is probably there too. Or whatver YOU believe in for magic, God, prayer, angels, heavenly Kings, banishing etc. It comes from the 'Stele of Jeu' and if you are interested in astrology / astrological magic it will also resonate with you (aligning with the constellations etc). Although Hellenic / Hermetic in nature, it feels strangely High Church 'Old Catholic' with it's exorcisim feel of good banishing evil and also magical too (such as in Abremelin's way to communicte with your Holy Guardian Angel). Some say it could also be an archetypal hommage to Thoth the great Egyptian God of Religion, Medicine, Magic and Writing. As for St. Johns Day and Midsummer's Summer Solstice - one loses one's head as the season of summer does with the sun - at the solstice as it starts to fall. The light outside starts to fade towards a darkening Winter but the light of Spirit/Faith inside onself starts to rise. As the ego falls ("but I must decrease") the soul and higher self soars ("he must increase"). That's the blessing of St John. 

Comments

Popular Posts