H.A.PP.Y: HEALING WITH ASTROLOGY AND POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY FOR THE YEAR

Photo by Mike Lewinski via Unsplash

 

H.A.PP.Y: Healing with Astrology and Positive Psychology for the Year

My goal for the next evolution of this blog is for it to be H.A.PP.Y.

Healing. with. Astrology and. Positive Psychology for the. Year…

This is coaching for surthriving the New Normal. In uncertain COVID-times, we crave happiness. HAPPY is a sanctuary for the soul, a haven from the storm of pandemic.

Healing With Sara focused on my Resilience Magic series: hope in the dark.

For the next stage I’ll frame narrative under positive, uplifting, self-coaching tips, astrological therapy, archetypal counsel, and self-help. We’ll continue to still play with my oft familiar themes of religion, folk magic, sacred geography, a little hermeticism and soul diving. But I’ll go into the realm of history, spirituality, archaeology, starlore, counselling, ecology and mythology – wrapping up the gifts in a chocolate box of astrological psychological problem-solving 'soft centre' bites. Because this is what I'm a student of, what helps heal me and might 'cure and restore' your soul too.

In this new brave world, H.A.PP.Y is an adaptive response to this decade of the great turning's challenges. It's a recovery recipe, an invitation to nurture magical living, to re-enchant our world. Less emergency and more emergent, HAPPY is a rescue blanket for the soul. Coach your soul back to happy health.

Expect one blog article every week for 52 weeks of the year, with writing about my explorations in my Healing via Astrology and Positive Psychology. I’m learning astrology, I’m practising positive psychology in my own life and this blog is a creative space - over the next 365 days - for me to share essays on my tested modalities, studies and my muses that I hope will help us all in Covid-times.

There’s still magic a-plenty too: lots of preternatural poetic inspiration, a bit of herbal magick oils, Jung,  environmentalism, pagan prayers, some bookish psychoanalysis, witches, iron age hill forts, occulty wisdom, fairies, tarot and personal coaching with archetypes etc. See you in mid October when we begin.

#HappyMagic #BadassResilience #SelfcareSpells #Astrology #PositivePsychology #SoulCoaching #HealingWithSara #BlogTherapy #AstroTherapy #YearOfHealing #HAPPY #RescueBlanket

📚 🕯🌿✨✍🏼🦉🙏🏻 ‪🧚🏼🌻🌙💖


P.S. I wanted to get this out before a Mercury Retrograde hiatus. This is my 100th Healing With Sara blogpost since I began in Spring 2020. I'm a happy centenarian! 💯

Comments

  1. Love your blog; always great advice for these strange times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charles! Gosh I am so sorry I missed replying to this comment, I really should have some notifications set up. Thankyou so much for your lovely words and kindness. Apologies for the tardy response!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts