7 Days of Resilience Coaching

Photo by Geetanjal Khanna on Unsplash

Beyond herbals, faith & magic, in my resilience coaching self-practice I apply the tools learnt in my practitioner training for healing self and others. Techniques are detailed in earlier posts on teacher ChrisJohnstone and include 7 modalities such as these. But you need to take his course for more. I really do recommend his practitioner training, and check out his books too. Chris’ main message: Think of resilience as something you do, everyday. Like brushing your teeth. Apply these 7 questions to yourself in an exercise of self-reflection and positive self-talk over this next week. Coach yourself for 7 mins daily.

Think of resilience as something you do, everyday. 

Here’s your week’s plan using his tools, incorporate it in your own Resilience Magic work:

Monday

  • Storyboarding (Chris says ‘What might a story of resilience look like here?’)

Tuesday

  • The Spider Diagram (Chris says: 'What's the best, worst and most likely here?')

Wednesday

  • Resilience Zoning (Chris says: 'Here's me facing this .... what helps here is ......’)

Thursday

  • Boat and Water Level (Chris says: 'How's my water level doing? what nourishes or depletes me?’)

Friday

  • Generating Alternatives (Chris says: 'Is there a different way I can think about this?)

Saturday

  • Evaluating Evidence (Chris says: 'What evidence supports or challenges this view?')

Sunday

  • Growth Mindset (Chris says to move from: 'I can't do this' to 'I can't do this yet')


What might a story of resilience look like here?

 

Start today, be invincible!

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts